Thursday, February 26, 2009

General Interview Questions and answers

What kind of job do you see yourself holding five years from now ?

I am looking for the job which makes me more productive, in which I can have more interest, a job in which I can learn more, in which I can be more creative, to work with good environment and with good people and management, if i get the job which have all these things, then i don't think about any jumping.

What is your long term employment or career objective ?

Job Satisfaction is the only means where in I can put myself in long term career objective. If I am satisfied with the job then there is no question of quitting or changing the career objective. But of course this is always associated with the horizontal and vertical growth in the career.




No comments: